Now Hiring: Arkansans with B2B, OEM, or Technical Sales Experience
Do you like talking technology? Since 1969, we have been designing, developing, and manufacturing a comprehensive range of laser products for scientific, biomedical, industrial, semiconductor inspection, machine vision, defense, and security applications.
We are expanding our workforce and looking for talented sales engineer with experience in B2B, OEM, or a number of scientific/technical sales roles.
- Sales of our standardized laser modules catalog, custom laser projects and prototypes, and miscellaneous photonics/laser equipment to the scientific, biomedical, industrial, semiconductor inspection, machine vision, defense, and security industries.
- Work alongside consumer original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to develop laser solutions – occasionally those seeking certification or regulatory compliance.
- Establish new accounts and service existing customers.
- Trade show participation and travel is required.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Education Level: B.S. or B.A. minimum.
- Demonstrated success in a customer-facing role with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with lasers, military/defense, biomedical, chemical/industrial, manufacturing, LiDAR industries are a plus along with OEM sales experience.
- Demonstrated initiative, resiliency, flexibility, time-management, and organizational skills
- Full time employment with competitive base salary commensurate with experience + commission earnings.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off and other voluntary benefits
- Fantastic culture full of company events, holiday parties, volunteer opportunities, and more!